for Black Voices United
This is an accessibility statement from Black Voices United Artists Collective
Measures to support accessibility
Black Voices United Artists Collective takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Black Voices United:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include accessibility needs in the functionality of our website
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Black Voices United is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Black Voices United. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Black Voices United website:
This statement was created on 18 May 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.